Aaron's Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron's Development Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 3rd, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

July 3rd, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: July 3rd, 2009   July 3rd, 2009 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

After a days worth of running around doing certain things that needed to be done, (Depositing money into my savings account, balancing check book, ect...) I decided to go ahead and rewrite alot of the games website. While the site may look exactly the same, I went through the Cascading Style Sheet and removed alot of things as well as rewrote the things that I thought should have been done in a better manner. Due to this, updates should not take nearly as long as they did before.

This is definately a good thing, and will be very helpful to show that I have good working habits within the web development portion of my portfolio. Although due to the circumstances of today, clearly no work was done on the actual game itself. I guess this is in a way, kind of a downer. Although, you can expect some updates for the game to be either tomorrow or the next day. As well as a release of a test client due to the project being under its first tenth development day.

Until the next update,
Aaron Bartlett - Lead Developer
Back to top Go down
https://aarons.forumotion.com

July 3rd, 2009
Page 1 of 1