Aaron's Development Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

 July 3rd, 2009

Go down 

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Delaware

PostSubject: July 3rd, 2009   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

After a days worth of running around doing certain things that needed to be done, (Depositing money into my savings account, balancing check book, ect...) I decided to go ahead and rewrite alot of the games website. While the site may look exactly the same, I went through the Cascading Style Sheet and removed alot of things as well as rewrote the things that I thought should have been done in a better manner. Due to this, updates should not take nearly as long as they did before.

This is definately a good thing, and will be very helpful to show that I have good working habits within the web development portion of my portfolio. Although due to the circumstances of today, clearly no work was done on the actual game itself. I guess this is in a way, kind of a downer. Although, you can expect some updates for the game to be either tomorrow or the next day. As well as a release of a test client due to the project being under its first tenth development day.

Until the next update,
Aaron Bartlett - Lead Developer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aarons.forumotion.com
July 3rd, 2009
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» RitzPix June-July'11 Photo Contest
» Epicurious Fourth of July Cake Contest
» Hmong Nyob THaib Noj Peb Caug 2009-2010
» BankerFox.A virus. SPYWARE PROTECT 2009 Alert
» IE8 not working in win xp after antivirus pro 2009 removal but firefox works

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aaron's Development Forums :: Announcement Board :: Aaron's Development Portfolio :: Current Projects :: [VB6 Project] Final Salvation-
Jump to: